|—||Lao Tzu (via nyu-tah)|
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
|—||Get up and leave // E.E (via n-ephthys)|
Wild dolphins riding waves and having fun. The way things should be.
One time I was in Encinitas body boarding with my friends and all of a sudden a small pod of dolphins came out of nowhere and were swimming in the waves with us it was one of the best experiences of my life